Ad Posting Rules
FORCLASSIFIED.COM’S AD LISTING POLICIES ARE INTENDED TO:
- Support government laws and regulations
- Minimize risks to both buyers and sellers.
- Provide equal opportunity to all buyers and sellers
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provide an enjoyable buying & selling experience
- Support the values of the forClassified.com Community
Every seller must know and follow:
- Rules about Prohibited and Restricted Items - What items can and cannot be listed
- Rules about Prohibited and Restricted Services
- Rules about Birds & Animals
- Rules about Intellectual Property - Products that have the potential of violating certain copyrights, trademarks, or other rights.
- Prohibited Practices - Actions that are not allowed in listing products for sale and services for offer.
- Miscellaneous info - Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Learning about forClassified.com ’s policies will help you avoid breaking rules (including the law) and aid you in trading with reliable, trustworthy buyers and sellers.
See full list of prohibited and restricted items, services.
Avoid scams and fraudSigns of fraud: wire transfer, money order, cheques payment, payments via gift card, shipping, escrow, “transaction protection”, “guarantee” etc. be safe by dealing locally. Read more.